TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3. NATURE OF APPLICATION: The Costa Coffee Cyprus mobile application is a mobile application that offers Costa Coffee Cyprus Loyalty customers the ability to view upcoming reward offers, transaction details, cashback awards and notifications.
4. AGE LIMIT: For a customer to be able to participate to the benefits program of the App he/she must be 18 years old and above.
5. USAGE OF APP: Your App and account cannot be used as credit card or a cheque guarantee card.
6. REDEMPTION OF REWARD AMOUNTS: To redeem reward amounts the bar code of the App must be presented to the participating stores of Costa Coffee Cyprus and at the cash registers before each purchase is made. Please note the payment for purchase can be carried out partly in cash and partly by redeeming reward amount.
7. TRANSFER OF REWARD AMOUNTS: The transfer or conveyance reward amounts between accounts of the App is not permitted.
8. REWARD VOUCHERS: The Reward Vouchers and/or reward amounts of the App cannot be exchanged for cash or by giving/returning change. The Reward Vouchers will be valid only for a specific period of time from the date of issue.
9. DELETION OF REWARD AMOUNTS: Costa Coffee Cyprus reserves the right to delist/delete the reward amount to each account that is not active for at least 12 (twelve) months. Additionally, the rewards and offers may have an expiration date of up to 12 (twelve) months from being awarded or issued. Costa Coffee Cyprus reserves the right to delist/delete/deactivate the reward amount or offer if it hasn’t been redeemed/used within the stated time period.
11. COMPATIBILITY: The App is designed to be compatible with the specified version of the mobile operating systems Android 4.1 and iOS 9.0 or newer.
12. WEBSITE CONTENT: All content published on the costacoffee.com.cy domain belongs exclusively to Costa Coffee Cyprus. Content from costacoffee.com.cy website shall not be used or exploited for any commercial and non-private purposes without the prior written consent of Costa Coffee Cyprus.
13. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: The App is made available for your own, personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When you use the App you must comply with all applicable Cyprus laws and with any applicable international/European laws (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”). By using the App you agree that you will fully comply with all Applicable Laws as well as these Terms. Specifically, but without limitation and prejudice to the rights of Costa Coffee Cyprus you agree not to (a) use the App in any unlawfully manner or in any way which promotes illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or (b) attempt to access without authorization the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; or (c) adapt, translate, modify, tamper, infringe, any part of the App or the pages comprising the App; (d) translate the App into other languages, or make derivative versions. By installing the App you agree to indemnify Costa Coffee Cyprus and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the App otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws. Costa Coffee Cyprus reserves the right of disabling your account or your access to the App and the Website in case of abuse of the App or the Website or any other users.
14. CONTENT: The App and all the trademarks, signs, logos, service marks and other intellectual property (“Trademarks”) related to it are the sole property of Costa Coffee Cyprus and Costa Coffee Ltd. The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material”) is owned by or licensed to Costa Coffee Cyprus or its group companies. All rights are reserved. By installing the App you agree that you will not otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material and the Trademarks without Costa Coffee Cyprus’s express permission or the relevant third party partner of Costa Coffee Cyprus.
15. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The App may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). Costa Coffee Cyprus does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites unless expressly stated and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
16. REQUESTED INFORMATION: For you to be able to use the App through your smartphones as well as access your account information through the website of Costa Coffee Cyprus you will need to provide Costa Coffee Cyprus with your personal information such as your email address. By installing the App and inserting your information on Costa Coffee Cyprus’ Website you will have the opportunity of viewing your awards, spend transactions, balance and receive notifications as you agree from time to time. In order to be able to install the App to your smartphones as well as access your account through Costa Coffee Cyprus’ Website you will need to have/insert a valid email address and a password.
18. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) COSTA COFFEE CYPRUS DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE APP; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE APP (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, AS BETWEEN COSTA COFFEE CYPRUS AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE APP; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE APP. Costa Coffee Cyprus will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the App, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss.
19. SUSPENSION: Costa Coffee Cyprus fully reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the apps published by it, and shall provide a reasonable notice for such cease.
20. ADVERTISERS IN THE APP: We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the App nor we are affiliated with adverts. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the App, you do so at your own risk; if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, please contact the advertiser directly.
21. COMPETITIONS: If you participate in any competition applicable through the App (“Competition”) you agree to be bound by the rules of the Competition and/or any other rules which might be specified by Costa Coffee Cyprus from time to time. Costa Coffee Cyprus reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or user and/or winner in its absolute discretion.
22. IN-APP VOUCHER CODES: Any in-app voucher codes issued by Costa Coffee Cyprus may only be used in accordance with our terms and conditions as specified by Costa Coffee Cyprus.
23. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Costa Coffee Cyprus concerning your use of the App. Any decision of Costa Coffee Cyprus concerning the operation of the App and the interpretation of the present terms and conditions shall be final and binding on all holders and users of the App. Costa Coffee Cyprus may cancel, revoke or modify any benefits program and/or the App and these Terms and Conditions or any account and give proper notice to the holders/users. Costa Coffee Cyprus reserves the right to proceed with any action or measure deems appropriate, if it considers that there is suspicion of abuse of the any benefits program and/or the App and/or any account of the App and/or its website or the related promotions and offers.
24. MODIFICATIONS OF DATA AND CONTACT COSTA COFFEE CYPRUS: In the case which you wish to correct or modify the data on the records of Costa Coffee Cyprus or delete data from the records of Costa Coffee Cyprus you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling at +357 22 740 740.
Last revised: 1 September 2019
Costa Coffee Cyprus Application for smart phones
2. Types of information we collect and how:
2.1. Information you provide via Google Play and Apple Store once you register an account with the above and provide specific information to the above stores and/or through our Website.
2.2. Information you may provide if you wish to enter into a promotion or competition in the App: if you enter into such promotion or competition we will use the such personal information in accordance with the terms of the promotion or the competition in place.
2.3. Information you provide when you participate in a survey in the App: if you participate into such survey we will use the such personal information in accordance with the terms of the survey in place.
2.4. Your unique device and customer identifiers;
2.5. Games: if you register to play a game through the App we will use your personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the game.
2.6. Email communications: We use beacons in our email to track our marketing campaigns.
3. How we use the information we collect:
3.1. provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered, such as Apps and subscriptions to App;
3.2. inform you if you have won a prize or a competition or a promotion;
3.3. monitor or improve the performance of and products and services available through this App;
3.4. monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the App, enforce our legal rights and protect the safety of other third parties;
3.5. send you promotional materials or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our group companies.
3.6. if we are required or obliged to do so by any law or framework or other regulatory or governmental authority.
4.1 You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the supervisory authority in Cyprus for the enforcement of personal data protection legislation, we would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the supervisory authority, so please contact us in the first instance.
4.2 The competent authority in Cyprus for the enforcement of personal data protection legislation is:
The Office of the Commissioner for the protection of personal data
Address: Iasonos 1, 1082 Nicosia Cyprus or P.O.Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia Cyprus
Telephone: +357 22818456
Fax: +357 22304565
4.3 You may at any time cancel your consent for us to process your information:
4.4 You may at any time send us any of the following requests:
4.5 If you wish to exercise any of the above rights or if you wish to notify us of a breach of your personal data you will be able to do so by contacting us at any of the following:
Address: Yiannou Kranidioti 168, 2235 Latsia, Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: +357 22740740
Fax: +357 22484793
4.6 At any time after providing your consent, you will have a right to withdraw it by contacting us electronically or in writing using the above contact details.
4.7 Please keep in mind that if you cancel your consent for us to collect, keep and use your information for the purpose of facilitating the use of the App, or if you make a request for us to permanently delete your information from our records, or if you make a request for us to stop all processing of your information, we will no longer be in a position to effectively facilitate your use of the App and we will no longer be able to provide to you the benefits provided to members. Also, if you make a request for us to limit what we do with your information, in a way that we are no longer in a position to effectively facilitate your use of the App, then we will no longer be able to provide to you the benefits provided to members.
4.8 In processing any of the above requests, we will require proof that the person making the request is the same as the person to which the information refers.
5. Who we may share your personal information with:
5.1. App Developers: our App Developers may be able to view your personal information for legitimate and only for specific reasons for example, during the upgrading and/or monitoring the Application.
5.2. Agents: we use third parties as our agents to perform certain functions on our behalf as for example, organizing and managing competitions, promotions, surveys, polls, data analysis.
5.3. Third Party Analytics Services: we may use the Google Analytics, or other analytics services to anonymously collect and analyse which pages of the App are viewed and for how long and which links are followed, so that we can provide more content which is of interest to you.
6. Storage of Information: The information and personal data collected through the App are stored on servers which are owned and maintained by or on behalf of Costa Coffee Cyprus.
7. Other website links: The App may contain link to other websites and we may display such advertisements from third parties in our App. Costa Coffee Cyprus does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites unless expressly stated and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
8. Age Limit: For a customer to be able to participate to the benefits program of the App he/she must be 18 years old and above.
10. Questions about this App and the information we hold about you: if you have any general questions about this App or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at +357 22 740 740.